Friday 24 March 2017

Signing Up For My First 10k!

Exciting news: I've entered my first race of my running renaissance, the Swansea Bay 10k. This is by far the most popular race I've ever entered with 3000 runners, and 10k is a distance that I've never run before. I have exactly 6 months from today to train, and I'm confident that I can meet my current goal of completing it in an hour or under.

What I'm even more excited about it fundraising for the Motor Neurone Disease Association! This charity is close to my heart as my granddad suffered from the disease when I was little. If any kind strangers wish to donate, my fundraising page is here and any donations are appreciated no matter how small :)


Hope everyone's having a good day so far, the weather in Wales today is lovely for once!
Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment